Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chase sucks

We went to a Chase bank in Carmel, Indiana yesterday to make some deposits into various accounts and we were told we can't yet because our accounts are Washington Mutual accounts. WAMU is now owned by Chase, but they don't have their systems integrated yet. Good for them for their preparedness. THEN we were told we could make a deposit through the ATM, but as you can see from this photo, that's not an option either. They said they should be updated in June, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Sincerely,
Annoyed in Indiana

2 comments:

Mike Benhaim said...

Just stumbled upon your blog and was intrigued. I too, appreciate words and creative combinations thereof, but try to limit my use to necessary expression so as not to appear to be aimlessly regurgitating lexis. Sometimes the simplest phrases strike me as the most profound. I blog about music and would love to have you read it when you can.
http://scholarlee-vexednation.blogspot.com/

Queen Bitch said...

You are not alone in this mess! I opened all of my business accounts in the state I currently live in. My personal account, still WAMU, was opened in a neighboring state several years ago. I have to fill out paper work to transfer money, I can not use the ATM. Online Banking? Think again. They have my accounts and information so messed up that when I try to log into my personal account, it takes me to a Chase business credit card I closed after not being able to pay it from my Chase account.